Square Enix’s gamescom 2016 Lineup Is the Biggest Ever, Includes Rise of the Tomb Raider for PS4
Calling it their biggest lineup ever for the event, Square Enix’s gamescom 2016 plans include more than 220 demo stations for many of their games, including the first-ever European hands-on for Rise of the Tomb Raider: 20 Year Celebration on PlayStation 4 and the first worldwide hands-on for a new part of Final Fantasy XV.
Here’s the full list of Square Enix’s PC and console games that will be playable at gamescom 2016 in Cologne, Germany, from August 19 to August 21 in their booth (hall 9, B31/B41):
- Deus Ex: Mankind Divided (PS4, Xbox One, PC) – August 23, 2016
- Dragon Quest Builders (PS4, PS Vita) – October 11, 2016
- Final Fantasy XII The Zodiac Age (PS4) – 2017
- Final Fantasy XIV (PS4, PS3, PC) – Out Now
- Final Fantasy XV (PS4, Xbox One) – September 30, 2016
- Hitman (PS4, Xbox One, PC) – Out Now with new episodes throughout 2016
- Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue (PS4) – December 2016
- Rise of the Tomb Raider: 20 Year Celebration (PS4, Xbox One, PC) – October 11, 2016
- World of Final Fantasy (PS4, PS Vita) – October 28, 2016
Phil Rogers, CEO of Square Enix Americas and Europe, said, “At this year’s E3 we presented our biggest line-up ever. At Gamescom 2016 we will set another mark with the biggest show in our history. We are very happy to offer hands-on of these highly-anticipated titles to gamers from all over the world.”
Square Enix also teased that more info regarding the “new announcements and reveals” at gamescom 2016 will be released in the coming weeks.