Watch Dogs 2 Update 1.04 Today Addresses PS4 Pro Issues, Explicit NPC Model
While it doesn’t turn the seamless multiplayer back on (Ubisoft says “more info will be available on that soon”), Watch Dogs 2 update 1.04 arriving later today on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One will change the explicit NPC model that got one PS4 user suspended, fix a frame-rate issue during the Limp Nudle mission, and hopefully improve performance on PS4 Pro.
Here’s the full list of patch notes:
PS4 & Xbox One
- Emote Wheel Swap – Bug where emotes and weapon wheel become intermixed is now fixed
- Explicit NPC Model – We’ve updated one NPC model that was previously explicit. Nudity on other male and female NPCs has not been changed
- Phone App Disappears – Some players encountered a bug causing their phone apps to disappear. The fix will recover the missing apps
- Nudle – Framerate during the “Limp Nudle” mission has been improved
- PS4 Pro performance should be improved with this patch
Ubisoft says the seamless multiplayer is still their focus.
[Source: Watch Dogs Game]