Rocket League Update 1.32 Improves Aquadome Performance, The Fate of the Furious DLC Announced
Addressing issues introduced with last week’s Dropshot update, Rocket League update 1.32 for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC improves performance on Aquadome, temporarily disables map-specific Loading Screens, and optimizes Dropshot dedicated server performance.
Here’s the full list of patch notes:
- Fixed the double Boost spawn on Beckwith Park (Night)
- The ball height indicator/decal will now correctly appear on the Blue team’s half of Arena Core 707
- Optimized Dropshot dedicated server performance to reduce problems reported since our last update. This benefits all game modes as any server sharing resources with a Dropshot match was affected
- Fixed an issue with player spawn position in Steam Workshop maps
- Players who enter Training directly from the end game screen will no longer prevent their party leader from searching for another match.
- Fixed an issue that allowed Party Leaders to search for a new match while already in a lobby if a new player joined the party.
- Map-specific Loading Screens have temporarily been disabled while we investigate game stability issues introduced in the Dropshot update.
- Additional performance improvements to Aquadome
Following the release of 1.32, Xbox One players experienced numerous online/crashing issues. As a result, Psyonix has disabled cross-network play.
Earlier this week, Psyonix laid out plans to improve Rocket League’s server performance in the wake of outages caused by the growing playerbase.
If you’re experiencing any problems after installing update 1.32, you can let Psyonix know on Reddit.
Up next for Rocket League is The Fate of the Furious DLC on April 4 for $1.99 USD, which includes the Ice Charger driven by Dom Toretto.
“For $1.99 USD (or regional equivalent), players will be able to grab the Ice Charger itself, in addition to exclusive Ice Charger premium Wheels and six Premium Decals – Clean Cut, Crazy Sandwich, Flames, Rakugaki, Rally, and CCCXL,” Psyonix says.