Gundam Versus Open Beta Commences Early September in Southeast Asia
Bandai Namco Entertainment Asia has announced that Gundam Vesus will enter open beta on September 2 in Southeast Asia. Players will be able to pre-load the test version on August 29, and it won’t require PlayStation Plus membership.
As reported by Gematsu, here’s what the open beta entails:
- Player Match (Online mode)
- Casual Match (Online mode) – 1vs1, 2vs2, 3vs3
- Ultimate Battle (Online / Offline mode) – 15 missions, 30 missions
- Trial Battle (Offline mode) – 1 Route
- Free Battle (Offline mode)
The beta will end on September 4.
Already out in Japan, Gundam Versus will release in the West and Southeast Asia on September 29 for the PlayStation 4. Back in July, an open beta was announced for the West as well but we have yet to receive further details.
As usual, we’ll update our readers as soon as we have more info. In the meantime, you can find out more about the game’s multiplayer battle modes here.