Hitman Update 1.30 Brings Game of the Year Content & More
The Game of the Year edition of Hitman releases today, and that comes alongside Hitman update 1.30. This brings in a slew of new content including a new campaign, new escalation contracts, additional weapons, and more outfits for Agent 47. The Hitman update 1.30 patch notes reveal everything that’s new in the latest update.
Check out the Hitman update 1.30 patch notes below:
- New Campaign: Patient Zero
- 4 new missions: The Source, The Author, The Vector, Patient Zero
- After the routine elimination of a target, a contingency plan to unleash a global pandemic is triggered and Agent 47 must race against the clock to prevent a virus from spreading. This four-mission campaign spans different locations in the game, each one re-worked from the original settings with new gameplay opportunities, disguises, characters, challenges, gameplay mechanics, AI behaviour and HUD elements. Due to the dynamic nature of the Patient Zero missions, they are not available for Contract creation.
- 3 New Escalation Contracts
- The Cheveyo Calibration (Marrakesh by night), The Corky Commotion (Paris), The Dexter Discordance (Hokkaido)
- We’ve created a new Escalation Contract for each new weapon/suit combination with some brand new complications based on new gameplay mechanics. We’ve themed these new features with each suit to make for some unique experiences. All of the Escalations are made up of 3-stages, so expect the challenge to ramp up quickly and completing each one will unlock the corresponding weapon to be used in all locations across the entire game.
- 3 New Weapons
- A New Bat – Corky the Clown’s signature weapon that triggers custom sound and visual effects every time it is used.
- Sieger 300 Ghost – an all-black sniper rifle with a supressor, 4x zoom and the Marksman perk, which allows you to improve your aim and slow time.
- Striker – a magnum pistol with increased damage at all ranges, knocks back targets and has piercing rounds.
- 3 New Outfits
- Clown – Corky the Clown is back! This fan-favourite from Blood Money returns in HITMAN and his red wig, colourful socks and giant shoes look better than ever!
- Cowboy – The Cowboy suit comes complete with a beautiful set of albino alligator boots, sunglasses and a cowboy hat as pure as Colorado snow.
- Raven – The perfect choice for Agent 47’s sniper operations, the Raven Suit is black and charcoal with the finest gloves and pockets for every tool.
- 40+ Patient Zero-specific challenges
Hitman update 1.30 is available now.