Sports Bar VR Update 2.0 Adds Cross-Play & New Content
Sports Bar VR update 2.0 is available now, and it adds some huge changes to the popular virtual pub. Not only have additional games been added (Chained Reaction and a puzle wall), but the existing games have been improved upon. It also allows for cross-play between all VR systems, and a redesigned pub to hang out in.
Check out the new additions of Sports Bar VR update 2.0 in action by watching the latest trailer:
Here’s the full list of new Sports Bar VR update 2.0 features:
- Cross-Play: Bringing PlayStation and PC together, cross-play has been introduced between the three leading platforms: Steam, Oculus Home, and PlayStation VR. Play and chat with your friends no matter which VR headset they own!
- New and Classic Games: Play the all new Chained Reaction game and see who has the fastest reflexes in 3 different game modes. Try out the all new puzzle wall, or the variety of fun games you’d find in a typical sports bar including improved darts (now with AI), improved air hockey, ramp ball, shuffleboard (now with AI) and more. Just about every classic pub game is here…all in beautiful social, realistic VR, and with daily challenges.
- Enhanced Pool Games and Modes: All seven pool tables are now playable in the bar. Play four different game types: 8 ball, 9 ball, 3 Ball and Killer in 1v1 or doubles.
- More People, More Fun: Online matches have increased to eight players, so there is more social fun to be had, but don’t worry, player audio is spatialized so if others are across the bar, you won’t hear them just like in a real bar. You can also turn on your personal space bubble to keep others from getting too close for comfort and create a sphere of calm tranquility.
- New Ticket Economy: Win tickets for games played and get daily login bonuses and happy hour multipliers to really get those tickets flowing. Use your tickets to purchase new pool cues, hats, and table skin decals.
- Improved User Interface: A completely re-designed pub with a new streamlined UI includes a mini-map for finding other players and makes moving around easier than ever. Easily switch your dominant hand, change your cue locking style, and change your ball spin control. Everything is now quickly accessible on the hand menu.
Sports Bar VR update 2.0 is available now.