Borderlands has already packed on a Halloween themed DLC fans know as Zombie Island of Dr. Ned. It appears GearBox is preparing more content to lure fans back to Pandora. Recently Borderlands trophy list has added a few new trophies which is the tell-tale sign DLC is in bound.
The new DLC will add a total of 5 trophies which brings the grand total of Borderlands trophies to 61 trophies. According to this report, it appears that the new trophies shown suggest owners of the title will be introduced to some more arena combat.
The new trophies being added to the game consists of 5 trophies:
- Small Tournament – Completed the lesser challenge in all 3 coliseums
- Hell-Burbia – Completed the larger challenge in the Hell-Burbia coliseum
- The Angelic Ruins – Completed the larger challenge in The Angelic Ruins coliseum
- The Gully – Completed the larger challenge in The Gully coliseum
- Big Tournament – Completed each of the larger challenges in all 3 coliseums