The remake of the classic 16-bit arcade style shooter is blasting onto PSN with more then just a HD facelift. Hitting the North American PlayStation Store this week, make sure to purchase your copy off the store so you can enjoy those times when you blasted baddies in your childhood as you traveled to save Princess Whats-Her-Name and now you can do it all again with trophies! Check out the complete list after the jump…
Bin Collector (Bronze)
– Kill Billy the Bin in New Junk City.
Atom Raider (Bronze)
– Collect 100 atoms (without exiting the game).
Atom Jefferson (Bronze)
– Collect 500 atoms (without exiting the game).
Canadian Stunt (Bronze)
– Use the whip to swing from any moose head in Single Player mode.
Banker Whipper (Bronze)
– Whip an banker twice in What the Heck?
Space Collector (Bronze)
– Collect more then 100 Blue Orbs (without exiting the game).
Snot a Trophy (Bronze)
– Launch the cow in New Junk City.
Groove Leader (Silver)
– Be ‘No. 1’ in each PlayStation Network multiplayer level.
Super Space Collector (Silver)
– Collect more then 300 Blue Orbs (without exiting the game).
World Partnership (Silver)
– Complete all PlayStation multiplayer game levels.
– Get through Single Player mode in Original difficulty in one sitting in under 50 minutes.
Earthworm Never Dies (Gold)
– Clear Single Player mode in Original difficulty in one sitting without losing a life.
Earthworm Jim HD hits US PSN stores this week for a whooping $9.99.