To showcase the upcoming PlayStation Portable exclusive Tactics Ogre: Let Us Cling Together a bit more, publisher Square Enix has released the game’s Tokyo Game Show screenshots.
Tactics Ogre: Let Us Cling Together will be a complete reinvention of the strategy role-playing game. The forthcoming role-playing PSP game is described as “being reborn from the ground up” with “reworked visuals and effects, a re-arranged soundtrack by the original composers, new character growth mechanics and a new Wheel of Fortune system” that will consequently add a valuable amount of replayability into the game. Key features include:
- Tactical, turn-based battles are brought to life with stunning graphics, sounds and animation.
- New 3D maps that enhance the concept of height and improved battle engine, offering more compelling and realistic battles than ever before.
- Uncover the truth in a gripping tale of intrigue, betrayal and heroism.
- Near-endless customization and hundreds of abilities to choose from.
- New characters not included in the original game.
- New Battle Skill ability, adds to the range of play beyond Magic and
- Special abilities.
- New graphics, music, gameplay and much more make this the definitive version of TACTICS OGRE.
- New and improved visuals that create a TACTICS OGRE experience with
- more detail than ever before.
- Re-arranged soundtrack from the original composers including 15 new
A release date has yet to be confirmed, however, stay tuned on PSLS where we’ll keep you updated.