We reported last week that Atlus’ Demon’s Souls and SCEA’s MAG would be joining the ranks of other best-selling PlayStation 3 titles in the Greatest Hits line-up of discounted games. However, those aren’t the only titles just announced to be featuring the red Greatest Hits packaging and a reduced price tag.
SCEA has just announced that 7 of the PS3’s best titles will be joining other bestsellers in the Greatest Hits line-up. The following games will now be released as Greatest Hits for $29.99:
- MAG™ (Sony Computer Entertainment)
- Ratchet & Clank® Future: A Crack in Time (Sony Computer Entertainment)
- MotorStorm®: Pacific Rift (Sony Computer Entertainment)
- Demon’s Souls (Atlus)
- Call of Duty: World at War (Activision)
- Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare (Activision)
- TEKKEN 6 (NAMCO BANDAI Games)
These titles make up just a small portion of the over 40 Greatest Hits games available for the value price of $29.99.
To our surprise, Borderlands was not included in this list, although it was just announced to be releasing as a part of the Greatest Hits line.