If the frequency of LittleBigPlanet PS Vita updates keep hitting the Vita at the pace they are, they’ll end up taking 1 GB of your memory card space in early 2013. So, if you want to be able to keep playing the game, make sure you have a big enough card to hold everything.
With that said, patch version 1.04 for LittleBigPlanet PS Vita is now available for download and will take up a total of 88 MB.
Here’s a list of all the fixes:
- Fix for issues where loading times would become excessively long
- Fix for a GPU crash that would occur in create
- Fix for a bug where the popit would never open in the pod if the user had closed the game during the pod introduction sequence
- Fix for a crash that occurred frequently due to a memory leak
- Fix for emitted objects becoming corrupt and unusable when used in a different level than the level they were captured in
- Fix for locked levels being accessible through the recent activity search function
Will you be updating?