Earlier this morning, Uncharted: Fight for Fortune was confirmed to be hitting the PlayStation Vita on December 4th for $4.99. We covered a lot of information in the original news piece and posted a trailer of the game, but Chris Reese, Co-Studio Director at Bend Studio, took to the comments section of the PS Blog to reveal even more about FFF.
Here’s a rundown of all the tidbits, in full bullet point glory:
- They don’t consider it a side project, but only three people at Bend Studio worked with One Loop to develop the game.
- Bend designed the game, One Loop developed it.
- You can expect much bigger titles from Bend in the near future.
- There will be trophies.
- You don’t need to own Uncharted: Golden Abyss to play Fight for Fortune, FFF just reads the saved game data from your memory card.
- If you connect Fight For Fortune to Golden Abyss, it will allow you to power up a bunch of different cards.
- Uncharted: Fight For Fortune encompasses the entire canon of the series.
- The $5 Uncharted: Fight for Fortune purchase gets you cards and characters from Uncharted: Golden Abyss, Uncharted: Drake’s Fortune as well as Uncharted: The Eye of Indra.
- The two expansion packs will have cards and characters from Uncharted 2: Among Thieves and Uncharted 3: Drake’s Deception.
- Relationships are important in the game and give you combos (example: play a Drake, Sully, and Elena card next to each other for a triple combo).
- There will be a demo available on December 4th.
- The single player will feature between 6-8 hours of playtime.
- Over a year was spent fine tuning the game to make sure it was balanced.
- Fight For Fortune was made with full approval from Naughty Dog.
Will you be downloading the demo on December 4th? Or will you be buying the actual game? Let us know in the comments section below.