Ever since PlayStation Plus came to the PlayStation Vita back in November 2012, both Uncharted: Golden Abyss and Gravity Rush have been available for free. It was always known that they would be part of the Instant Game Collection for longer than a usual game, but the specific time frame was never nailed down.
Today though, Chris Howe, PS Store and Plus Content Manager at SCEE, took to the EU PS Blog and let us know when these games should be leaving:
We will look at updating these in the summer June / July
While this response was only for Europe, expect both titles to stay in the North America Instant Game Collection until around this time, but we’ll let you know if that changes.
There were also many interesting tidbits of PS+ news revealed, which we’ve compiled below:
- Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom is unlikely to come to PlayStation Plus
- No plans to bring Portal 2 to the Instant Game Collection at the moment
- They are working on a PS+ discount for The Walking Dead
- The Unfinished Swan will have a PS+ discount in the future
- Since Deus Ex: Human Revolution was on PS+ for free in July, it won’t be free again
When Uncharted and Gravity Rush leave, which games do you hope replace them? Let us know in the comments below.