Welcome to episode 17 of Morning Wood. You might have come for the giveaway, but if you’re new here, we hope you’ll stick around with PlayStation LifeStyle as we journey towards the release of the PS4 and beyond. This week I talk comparing specs, PS4 indie titles and some great music in games. Enjoy the fun below.
Stuff I talked about:
- Follow @PSLifeStyle and @FinchStrife on Twitter and retweet this tweet to win a code.
- Email [email protected] with the response requested in the video for a chance to win a code. Add a question I can answer on a future show while you’re at it!
- Comparing specs is pointless?
- Mark Cerny talks his PS4 journey.
- Devs talking up the PS4, and this link, and this one.
- PSLS’ love for indie titles and indie devs’ love for Sony, also here, and more love here.
- Amazing video game music.
As always, email [email protected] with anything you’d like me to answer or talk about on the show and make sure you get your entries in for the giveaway before next Friday in order to have a chance to win. Thanks for watching and I’ll see you all next week when you wake up with Morning Wood.