Battlefield 4 Dragon’s Teeth DLC Release Date Confirmed
Following an accidental leak, EA and DICE have now confirmed that the fourth expansion pack for Battlefield 4, Dragon’s Teeth, will be released on July 15 to Premium members, with non-Premium members able to buy it on July 29.
Here’s everything you can expect from Dragon’s Teeth:
- Five new weapons
- Ballistic Shield (unlockable gadget)
- New Game Mode: Chain Link, “a twist on the fan-favorite Conquest mode that sees squads battle to link capture points in order to achieve victory.”
- Ten new assignments with unique unlocks and a new Battle pickup in the R.A.W.R., a remote controlled ground vehicle.
- Lumphini Garden – Cruise with fast-moving PWC’s on the canals in the pristine park to get the upper hand.
- Pearl Market – Wage wars within the bustling alleyways and upon the rooftops of the marketplace.
- Propaganda – Fight among massive despotic monuments in the grey concrete battleground.
- Sunken Dragon – Battle between modern high rises as you wreak havoc in a floating restaurant or drain the lake opening up for a frontal vehicle assault.
The fifth and final expansion for Battlefield 4, Final Stand, has had its release window changed from Summer 2014 to TBD. When DICE announces a release date for it in the coming months, we’ll let you know.