Evolution Studios has big plans for DriveClub after it launches on October 7 in North America and October 8 in Europe for the PlayStation 4, with free and paid DLC scheduled to release for many months.
You can check out the overview of the content in the above image, or see below for more details:
- While DriveClub may be launching with “55 routes over 25 tracks,” Evolution confirmed that there will be more tracks coming post-launch “and all of them will be free.”
- Between October 2014 and June 2015, Evolution will give you one free car every month.
- With a slate of content that will “run deep into 2015,” the paid DriveClub DLC will add new cars and new campaign tour expansions beginning in November.
- Every pack will offer new challenges and new Trophies.
- There will be a Season Pass for $24.99/€24.99, which ends up saving you more than 60% over buying all the packs separately (they estimate the total value of the packs is $75.84/€75.84).
Saying how “new content, improvements, and updates will all be shaped by you and everyone you play with,” Evolution re-confirmed that the weather update and Photo Mode will be coming to DriveClub after launch.