Rising 20% compared to last week, Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare took home the last #1 finish of 2014, and achieved its 5th overall #1 since launch back in November.
As it is the end of the year, no new games were on the chart, but there was a noteworthy change for older titles, with Grand Theft Auto V bumping FIFA 15 to 3rd place. With this, it marks the first time since 2009 that a FIFA title isn’t in the top 2 for the final week of the year.
Here’s the top 20 selling retail games in the UK for the week ending December 27, 2014, according to GfK Chart-track:
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare (up 20%)
- Grand Theft Auto V (up 33%)
- FIFA 15 (up 11%)
- Assassin’s Creed Unity (up 18%)
- Far Cry 4 (up 4%)
- The Crew (up 7%)
- DriveClub (up 24%)
- Minecraft: Xbox Edition (up 3%)
- Minecraft: PlayStation Edition (up 4%)
- LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham (up 11%)
- Destiny (down 11%)
- WWE 2K15
- LittleBigPlanet 3
- The Evil Within
- Just Dance 2015
- Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor
- Assassin’s Creed Rogue
- Forza Horizon 2
- Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- Super Smash Bros
Do you think Advanced Warfare will be the first #1 of 2015?