If you have complaints about Mortal Kombat X‘s multiplayer performance like some of us do, then you’ll be glad to note that NetherRealm Studios has released patch 1.02 for the game that addresses online stability and more.
Full patch notes are as follows:
– Added the following character and costumes for online compatibility: Jason Voorhees, Pharaoh Ermac, Vampiress Mileena, Kraken Reptile, Revolution Kano, Motherland Sonya, Tundra Sub-Zero
– Added the free Klassic Sub-Zero costume
– Improved online stability
– Multiplayer invite improvements
– Gameplay fixes and balancing
– Localization languages fixes
– Play Go fixes
– WB Play fixes
– General bug fixes
Those of you who logged in to play the game yesterday should have been prompted to download the update already.