It’s Sunday again, so the Woods are bringing you your week’s PlayStation news recap via The Catch-Up! Click the video above to enjoy your weekly PlayStation news, reviews, and features round-up, hosted by D’yani and Chandler Wood!
You can check out all of the articles mentioned in full by clicking the links down below.
Be sure to subscribe to PlayStation LifeStyle’s YouTube channel for more episodes of The Catch-Up, as well as other great video content.
- Supermassive Games Until Dawn Interview – Development, Sequel Ideas, & More
- Supermassive Speaks up on Until Dawn Anthology Suggestions
- Supermassive Games Comments on Sony’s Lack of Marketing Push for Until Dawn
- King’s Fall Raid: Hard Mode Hits Destiny Next Week, Bungie Answers Iron Banner Lag & Nightfall Reward Questions
- Bungie Responds to 18GB Destiny PS4 Update, Isn’t Planning on Selling King’s Fall Buffs for Silver
- Black Ops 3 Story to Contain “Some Really Screwed Up Mind-F***ery,” Says Dev
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 Loyalty Program Announced, New “Free Run” Game Mode Revealed
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 Realistic Difficulty Kills You With Just One Shot
- Dragon Quest Heroes: The World Tree’s Woe and the Blight Below Review – No Woe for the Hero (PS4)
- Minecraft: Story Mode – Episode 1: The Order of the Stone Review — A Blocky Beginning (PS4)
- Metal Gear Online Wasn’t Available at Launch and Now We Know Why
- The Clickbait Podcast Ep. 05 – Rock Band is for Children
- The VOTE: Until Dawn 2 or Something New?
Join us again next week to catch up on our weekly PlayStation news, reviews, and features!