It’s Sunday again, so the Woods are bringing you your week’s PlayStation news recap via The Catch-Up! Click the video above to enjoy your weekly PlayStation news, reviews, and features round-up, hosted by D’yani and Chandler Wood!
You can check out all of the articles mentioned in full by clicking the links down below.
Be sure to subscribe to PlayStation LifeStyle’s YouTube channel for more episodes of The Catch-Up, as well as other great video content.
- Star Wars Battlefront Live Stream, Watch Us Obliterate Some More Rebel Scum (Offline)
- Star Wars Battlefront Unlockables – Weapons, Star Cards, Emotes and More All in One Place
- Star Wars Battlefront – Everything You Need to Know
- Star Wars Battlefront Customization Videos Showcases All emotes, Appearances
- Star Wars Battlefront Impressions – A Force of Hope (PS4)
- Fallout 4 Shipped 12 Million Copies for Day One, Equaling $750 Million in Sales
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 Sells $550 Million in First Three Days, Beats Advanced Warfare’s Opening
- Best Buy Black Friday 2015 Ad Expanded: $30 PlayStation Camera, $15 Far Cry 4
- Toys R Us Black Friday 2015 Ad: $20 off Need for Speed, $1 Call of Duty: Ghosts
- Walmart Black Friday 2015 Ad: $10 PlayStation Plus, Many PS4 Games Starting at $15
- Naughty Dog: Don’t Hold Your Breath for New Jak and Daxter Game
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 Review – Bursting at the Seams (PS4)
- Fallout 4 Review – Wasteland Stories (PS4)
- Now Loading…Fallout 4 Tech Issues & Giving Good Games a Pass
- Top 5 Things to Do in Fallout 4
- Fallout 4 Perks Guide – Here’s How to Be SPECIAL
- The Clickbait Podcast Ep. 07 – BLOPS BLOPS BLOPS and Destiny’s #ChandlerGate
- Everything Wrong With Call of Duty: Black Ops 3
- Quick Tips – Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 Diamond Camo Rocket Launcher Unlock
- The VOTE: Have You Encountered Any Fallout 4 Bugs or Technical Issues?
Join us again next week to catch up on our weekly PlayStation news, reviews, and features!