Update (December 8):
Bethesda said on Twitter, “Fallout 4’s 1.2 update for PS4 is available today. Xbox update expected later this week.”
See the patch notes below for this 500MB update.
Released on PC today, Bethesda says Fallout 4 update 1.2 is aiming for release on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One later this week.
Here’s the full list of patch notes for Fallout 4 update 1.2, which apply to all platforms unless otherwise noted:
- Number pad keys can now be used for remapping (PC)
- Remapping Activate now works on Quick Container (PC)
- General memory and stability improvements
- Performance improvements inside the Corvega Assembly Plant
- Optimizations to skinned decal rendering
- Fixed issue with player becoming stuck in terminals
- Fixed issue where equipped weapons become locked after completing Reunions
- Fixed issue with “When Freedom Calls” where the quest would not complete
- During “Confidence Man” fixed issue where player’s health would continuously regenerate
- Fixed crash related to jumping into water and reloading saved games
- Fixed issue where Launcher would not save God Rays Quality setting properly (PC)
Bethesda has also detailed an issue with The Lost Patrol:
The Lost Patrol – I’m directed to return to Paladin Danse to complete this quest but I cannot talk to him about it!
This can occur if the player starts “The Lost Patrol” and then continues through some other quests before completing it. After the “Reunions” quest, the player will trigger an event where the Prydwen flies overhead. At this point, the player needs to complete “Shadow of Steel” and “Tour of Duty” before they will have the opportunity to complete “The Lost Patrol” again, as Paladin Danse will no longer speak to the player about it. After completing “Tour of Duty”, Paladin Danse may mention to the player that any new information they get regarding “The Lost Patrol” will need to be given to Captain Kells on the Prydwen, this dialogue is easy to miss however and the player may easily skip over it. Either way, once “Tour of Duty” has been completed, the player can complete “The Lost Patrol” by speaking with Captain Kells instead of Paladin Danse.
What do you think of the upcoming update?
Fallout 4 Update 1.2 is Live on PS4, Improves Stability and Fixes Issues