Mixing up the top three compared to last week, Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 managed to jump back into first place, followed by Star Wars Battlefront in 2nd and FIFA 16 in 3rd.
Since it was a relatively quiet week, the only new release to chart in the top 40 was The Sims 4: Get Together in 38th.
Here’s the top 20 selling retail games in the UK for the week ending December 12, 2015, according to GfK Chart-Track:
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 (down 37%)
- Star Wars Battlefront (down 22%)
- FIFA 16 (down 49%)
- Fallout 4 (down 21%)
- Minecraft: Story Mode (down 3%)
- Just Cause 3 (down 43%)
- Assassin’s Creed Syndicate
- Grand Theft Auto V
- Rainbow Six Siege (down 58%)
- WWE 2K16
- Uncharted: The Nathan Drake Collection
- LEGO Dimensions
- Just Dance 2016
- Halo 5: Guardians
- Minecraft: Xbox Edition
- Rise of the Tomb Raider
- LEGO Jurassic World
- Football Manager 2016
- Forza Motorsport 6
- Need for Speed
Do you think the boost from The Force Awakens this week will help Battlefront reach #1?