The Woods are bringing you your week’s PlayStation news recap via The Catch-Up! Click the video above to enjoy your weekly PlayStation news, reviews, and features round-up, hosted by D’yani and Chandler Wood!
You can check out all of the articles mentioned in full by clicking the links down below.
Be sure to subscribe to PlayStation LifeStyle’s YouTube channel for more episodes of The Catch-Up, as well as other great video content.
- The Division Beta Continues to Experience “Very High Demand,” More Codes Being Sent Out
- On The Division Beta Code Waitlist? Ubisoft Says You’re Unlikely to Get One
- The Division Beta Overview in 60 Seconds
- The Division Season Pass Includes Three Major Expansions, First One Takes You Underground
- February 2016 PlayStation Plus Free Games in North America Include Helldivers, Nom Nom Galaxy
- February 2016 PlayStation Plus Free Games in Europe Include Nova-111, Persona 4 Arena Ultimax
- The Witness On Track to Sell More in a Week Than Braid Sold in First Year
- The Witness Dev Says They Could “Make Something of Comparable Intricacy Next,” as Piracy Runs Rampant
- Jonathan Blow Reflects on Early Success of The Witness, Spoiler-Free Tips Surface Online
- The Witness Review – New Perspective (PS4)
- World of Tanks Review – Tanks for the Memories (PS4)
- LEGO Marvel’s Avengers Review – Hulk Smash Blocks (PS4)
- Shedding Light on the Hidden Gems of 2016 That Need to Be on Your Radar
- The VOTE: Are You Playing the Witness and Do You Like It?
- The Clickbait Podcast Ep. 11 – Why the Division Will Fix What Destiny Broke
- Editor’s Letter – The PlayStation LifeStyle App for iOS and Android Is Now Live!
Join us again next week to catch up on our weekly PlayStation news, reviews, and features!