Earlier this week, Bungie took to Twitch to host the studio’s second live preview of Destiny‘s much-touted April update, and the latest Weekly Update lends you a chance to catch up on everything you may have missed.
Shedding light on the new content in store, Bungie took Guardians on a journey through the Reef, unearthing new weapons, ships, sparrows and boosts along the way. All of this — and more — can be seen in the video above.
There’s also a “too long, did not watch” thread if you want a concise summary of what to expect when the update lands on April 12.
- The April Update will provide new Armor and Weapons for your Guardian
- Chroma is a new material that enables you to add a luminous glow to your character
- Sterling Treasure boxes are a source of new Armor, Chroma, Ships, Sparrows, and Boosts
- You can earn a total of three Sterling Treasure boxes each week
- Play one weekly Crucible match featured in the Director
- Emerge triumphant from the Level 41 Prison of Elders
- Visit a Postmaster in the Tower or the Reef
- Eververse has Sterling Treasure boxes, too, along with new Emotes for your Guardian
- Vault Space is being expanded with one additional tab for Armor, Weapons, and General items
- Some popular Year One Legendary Weapons are making a comeback in Year Two
- Chroma can be added to Weapons allowing you to customize the look of your gun for the first time
- There is also a Taken Sword. And it’s pretty wicked…
Destiny‘s April update is slated to go live on Tuesday, April 12. Before that, a third and final livestream will take place on April 5 spotlighting the changes headed to the shooter’s Live Events.