Over on the PlayStation blog, Square Enix has detailed Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn‘s new PvP mode, The Feast, that puts players in skill-based combat against other players from their entire data center (e.g. Worlds in the Chaos data center). Here’s what we’re told The Feast will bring to FFXIV‘s PvP:
- Collect medals from your opponents as you race to earn the amount required for victory!
- Be careful collecting too many medals, as you’ll become the focus of the enemy team and you’ll lose half your held medals upon K.O.!
- Fight to the top of the leaderboards on your road from Bronze to Diamond tier!
- Everyone is synced to the same item level so you can focus on skill and teamwork instead of gear stats!
- Use your personal limit break, “Adrenaline Rush”, to turn the tide in a tight fight!
- Use strategic offensive and defensive supplies on the battlefield to your teams’ advantage!
- Earn exclusive prizes for the top 100, top 10 and the number one player on each data centre!
- Rankings will reset every Season so new players have an even playing field on their race to the top!
Those who wish to participate will need to have unlocked the Wolves’ Den at level 50. Once you reach level 60, The Feast will automatically become available.
For further details, make sure to follow the source link below.