Out last week on PC, Rainbow Six Siege update 3.1 is now live on PlayStation 4 (should show up as 1.11) and Xbox One.
Reportedly a 400MB download on PS4, update 3.1 includes bug fixes and addresses some exploits, as the patch notes reveal:
Level Design Fixes
- Several collision and exploitable issues on various maps related to Valkyries Sticky Cameras.
- [Club House] Valkyrie’s Sticky Cameras are clipping through the Bar ceiling.
- [Border] There is a crack in the west wall of the Fountain Room.
- [Border] Valkyrie’s Sticky Cameras can be thrown at EXT Roof.
- [Consulate] Valkyrie’s Sticky Cameras have no collision with the ceiling edge from 2F Hallway.
- [Consulate] Valkyrie’s Sticky Cameras do not have collision with the ceiling from 1F Lobby.
- [Club House] A drone has no collision with a wall near the Cash Room.
- Holding a deployable shield will prevent the player from taking damage from frontal headshot.
- A Shield-wielding Operator will not receive damage from frontal headshot while holding a Stun, Frag, or Smoke grenade.
- The host of a PVP Custom session would sometimes spawn out of the world, but their operator would be seen in-game.
- The red light of the cluster charge can be seen through a wooden barricade.
- The game crashes when attempting to join a game in progress during the winning showcase animation.
- [Valkyrie’s] Sticky cam status light remains floating when destroyed.