As promised, Square Enix and IO Interactive have officially launched the second Hitman Elusive Target.
Going live today, May 27, the real-time objective will send players to Sapienza in search of The Congressman and remember, you’ll only have 48 hours to take down the target in question.
To get Agents up to speed with the task at hand, IO posted a quick recap detailing everything you need to know about the game’s Elusive Targets.
- Elusive Targets are added to the game for a limited time in real-time. They won’t return.
- You only get one chance to take them down. If you die, you fail the contract and cannot retry it.
- Elusive Targets do not show up on the in-game map or Instinct. You need to locate and identify them with limited intel.
- Earn in-game rewards for completing multiple Elusive Target contracts throughout the season.
- Every Elusive Target adds two unique challenges to the game; one ‘target’ challenge for eliminating the specific Elusive
- Target and a ‘Silent Assassin’ challenge for eliminating the target without being spotted and without any non-target casualties.
Elsewhere on IO Interactive’s content slate, Hitman Episode 3: Marrakesh now has its crosshairs placed on a May 31 release for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC.