With the new For Honor update today, Ubisoft has increased the amount of Steel income in all matches by 25%, laid plans to re-introduce River Fort by end of day today, added a brand new Elite Outfit per hero, and more.
You can see the full list of changes below:
River Fort Map
- We will re-introduce River Fort by end of day today.
- We plan to re-introduce High Fort as soon as possible if everything goes well with River Fort.
Increased Steel Incoming
We are increasing the overall income of Steel on all matches and Orders across all platforms. Here are the new rates:
- All matches Steel income are increased by 25%
- Daily Orders Steel income are increased by 33%
- Side Orders Steel income are increased by 50%
- Community Orders Steel rewards are increased from 500-1000 to 2000 Steel
Those changes can raise your daily first 2 hours income by as much as 45%.
New Heroes Customization
We are bringing you a brand new Elite Outfit per hero (12 total). This week’s update includes:
- The Battlefield Chic Outfits for the Knights
- The Death Ravens Outfits for the Vikings
- The Death Blossoms Outfits for the Samurai
Head over to the heroes customization menu to find these outfits.
Because of an outage experienced on Tuesday, March 28, Ubisoft is giving all players three-day Champion Status beginning today, March 30. Champion Status gets you a 25% XP Boost, more end-match loot, more Salvage from dismantling Gear, an Exclusive Champion Icon next to your name, and more.
Before today’s update, Reddit had planned to do a community blackout on April 3. Now, in light of the changes, the original poster is questioning whether or not to go ahead with it.
For Honor Update Today Increases Steel Income