Pushed live at 3am PT/6am ET today, MLB The Show 17 update 1.03 for PlayStation 4 fixes some online issues, year to year saves, the Detroit Tigers road uniform, and more.
Reportedly just a 55MB download, here’s the patch notes for update 1.03:
Online Gameplay Fixes and Improvements (Both in Menus and in the Field)
- Time out, Bullpen, and Substitution menus
- Pausing/unpausing at the same time as your opponent
- Double switching and Pinch Hitters/Runners
- Detroit Tigers road uniform name fixed
- Year to year save fixes and message handling
The first roster update will happen on Friday, April 14.
After the first week, players had played 85,430,016 innings in MLB The Show 17, amassed 2,993,119 hits (the majority were singles, with the amount of doubles and home runs nearly identical), and succeeded on 75% of an attempted 410,727 steals.
Back on launch day, March 28, the official MLB The Show Twitter account said, “Server issues remain our top priority. We’re moving as fast as possible to resolve. We’re grateful for your continued patience.”
MLB The Show 17 Update 1.03 Today Fixes Online Issues