Scheduled for April 24, the next ARK: Survival Evolved update on PlayStation 4 (v506) and Xbox One (v753) will add Aquatic & Amphibious Creature Breeding, new dinos, new structures, an Inventory Menu redesign, and more.
Although the current ETA is April 24, Studio Wildcard Co-Founder Jeremy Stieglitz notes that the date is a “bit complicated cause we need to ensure new UI works nicely for console [before] releasing.”
Here’s the patch notes for the next ARK update:
- New Mechanic: Aquatic & Amphibious Creature Breeding
- New Dino: Equus!
- New Dino: Leedsichthys!
- New Dino: Ichthyornis!
- New Dino: Iguanodon!
- New Structures & Mechanic: Tek Underwater Bases
- New Structure: TEK Teleporter
- New Structure: TEK Mosa Saddle
- New Structure: Tek Power Generator
- Total Inventory Menu redesign (other UI’s coming soon!)
- Flyer Nerf
- Reduced Vault Size
- Limited one C4 attached per dino
- Sheep now have a “Slaughter” option when you have a club, sword, hatchet etc equipped, also works on PvE
- 1 New Hairstyle and 1 New Facial hairstyle (male and female variants)
- 20+ new Explorer Notes
When the update is live, we’ll let you know.
If you live in Europe, ARK: Survival Evolved and the Scorched Earth DLC are 25% off until April 26.
Last we heard, ARK: Survival Evolved was expected to be content complete and launch at retail this spring.