In the latest episode of PlayStation Underground, members of the PlayStation Blog team offer up 15 minutes of early Dragon Quest Heroes II PlayStation 4 gameplay. If you’d prefer to play the game yourself, a free demo is available from the PlayStation Store.
Ahead of next week’s release, Exophase has posted the full Trophy list, which you can see below (beware of potential spoilers):
- Glory Hunter – Awarded for successfully acquiring every trophy.
- Bounty Hunter – Awarded for defeating every marked monster at least once.
- Monster Mugger – Awarded for obtaining every kind of item monsters drop.
- [Story Spoiler] – [Story Spoiler].
- King Klanger – Awarded for defeating a metal king slime.
- Quit Your Medallin’! – Awarded for delivering 150 mini medals to Maxi Malone.
- Trovehound – Awarded for opening every chest in every wild zone.
- Peace at Last – Awarded for attending the peace celebrations in Accordia.
- Well-Armed – Awarded for obtaining every single weapon.
- Well-Protected – Awarded for obtaining every single orb.
- Avid Accessoriser – Awarded for obtaining every single accessory.
- Greedy for Ingredients – Awarded for obtaining every available ingredient.
- Variety Clubber – Awarded for defeating every single species of monster.
- Beastmaster – Awarded for recruiting every single species of monster minion.
- Dunquestin – Awarded for completing every quest.
- Way of the Warrior – Awarded for obtaining the warrior’s ring.
- All Puffed Out – Awarded for…closing your eyes in front of every single ally.
- Winning Beginnings – Awarded for defeating the night clubber and saving Harba.
- Metalworker – Awarded for defeating a metal slime.
- Liquid Licker – Awarded for defeating a liquid metal slime.
- Tous les Coups – Awarded for activating every party member’s coup de grâce.
- With a Little Help – Awarded for unleashing 100 Tag Tricks.
- Come Rain or Shine – Awarded for experiencing every type of weather in every wild zone.
- An Expert Eye – Awarded for having a rare item appraised by the armourer.
- Dimensional Drifter – Awarded for successfully clearing your first dimensional dungeon.
- Head Banger – Awarded for unceremoniously bumping your head on the ceiling.
- The Proud Prince – Awarded for showing Cesar the error of his ways and convincing him to join the party.
- Level-May-Care – Awarded for training every single character to level 40 or above.
- Jack of Alltrades – Awarded for training your hero to level 20 or above in every available vocation.
- All-Round Animal – Awarded for reaching a proficiency level of 15 or higher with any weapon.
- Crème de la Combo – Awarded for stringing together a combo of 350 hits or more.
- Serial Summoner – Awarded for summoning 150 monster minions.
- Bully Basher – Awarded for rescuing 15 people from monster attack.
- All That Glitters – Awarded for gathering ingredients from sparkly spots 300 times.
- Top Swapper – Awarded for making 30 trades at the swap shop.
- A Right Royal Mix-Up – Awarded for attending the Queen of Ingenia’s hearing in Accordia.
- Nun Better – Awarded for obtaining the maximum number of Healstones and maximising their power.
- Trader’s Pet – Awarded for maximising the capacity of your monster medal holder.
- Accessory All Areas – Awarded for making every single available improvement to an accessory.
- Party Animal – Awarded for earning the maximum number of party power points.
- Life and Soul – Awarded for learning every party power.
- No Zoomstone Unturned – Awarded for attuning yourself to every Zoomstone.
- Comfortable – Awarded for collecting a total of 300,000 gold coins.
Dragon Quest Heroes II launches on April 25 in North America and April 28 in Europe for PS4 and PC.