Adventure and puzzle game RiME is set to come out on the PlayStation 4 and other platforms in a few days and the game’s list of Trophies has already been published by the folks at Exophase.
The game, which is developed by Tequila Works and published by Grey Box as well as Six Foot, features a total of 32 Trophies with a good mix of Gold, Silver, and Bronze.
Here’s the full list of Trophies for RiME:
- The end is a new beginning – Obtain all trophies.
- Full Wardrobe – Collect all the outfits.
- The Truth – Peek through all the keyholes.
- It’s a process – Recompose all the emblems.
- Sweet Memory – Reunite with the white shade.
- To let go – Accept things as they are.
- Toyful Child – Collect all the toys.
- Lost Lullaby – Complete the lost lullaby.
- Ask for a miracle – Pay it forward.
- No hope – Hit your lowest point.
- Bite the dust – Break the five strange statues.
- Ancient treasure – Try to wake up the lost Sentinel.
- Dark and quiet – Complete the labyrinth without making a sound.
- What lies in the deep – Find the shark.
- Hold your breath – Use only one bubble in the underwater cave.
- Good intentions – Try to undo a mistake.
- Blend-in with the surroundings – Move undetected amongst the shades.
- From the sky to the abyss – Witness the resting place of the once mighty.
- Don’t say no – Leave denial behind.
- Unbearable – From victim to victor.
- Without a trace – Respect the past.
- Jars in the sand – Break many jars.
- Lighten up – Lit many lights.
- The path of light – Bring light to the labyrinth of darkness.
- Happy family – Reunite the family.
- Reckless cannonball – The higher, the funnier!
- That went too far – Throw something as far as you can.
- Careful steps – Don’t smash the eggs.
- Funeral flowers – Find a nice resting place.
- Wrong direction – The other way was safer.
- Patience – Turning your back to the truth and persevering will lead you nowhere.
- Racing – Be faster than the Sentinels.
RiME will be officially released on May 26, 2017 for the PS4 and other platforms.