Tekken 7 update 1.02 is now live in Europe for PlayStation 4, Bandai Namco has announced. It should be out by the end of the week in North America (update: it’s live in North America), and Xbox One and PC patches are expected to hit next week.
With 1.02, the development team has improved the Online Matching Functionality by removing player information displayed before a match such as character selected and wins. Additionally, the Matchlist has been temporarily removed to help with online matching.
Here’s the full list of patch notes for the new Tekken 7 update, which is 723MB:
Regarding Online Issues
- We’ve improved the Online Matching Functionality
- The following player information will no longer be displayed before a match: Character selected, Wins, Rank, Title
- Connection with other players can be established more frequently
- We’ve improved overall stability
- The MATCHLIST has also been tentatively removed to improve online matching functionality.
Regarding Voice Chat
- We’ve added an ON/OFF feature for voice chat: ON/OFF for voice chat added to OPTION menu.
- Set to OFF as default setting.
Regarding Other Various Bugs, Some Characters’ Move Properties Were Corrected
- Nina’s Ivory Cutter attack properties.
The Tekken team adds that they’re “actively working on improving the game experience and investigating the issues you’ve reported to us.”