Now available in Europe and Japan, with the North American version out later today, Minecraft update 1.52 on PlayStation 4, PlayStation 3, and PlayStation Vita adds seven new Trophies, support for the Mini Game Heroes Skin Pack, and more.
The Mini Game Heroes Skin Pack costs £1.69 and the description says, “Swoop round Glide’s tightest tracks in lithe llama-suit, cushion Tumble-based fumbles with fluffy cat pads, or don your Guardian get-up to bolster both your Battle ranking and your fashion game.” Today also sees the release of the Glide Giants Track Pack, which is £2.49 and propels “you through massive monoliths in Mobs, twisting tubes in Body, and freakish furniture in Shrunk.”
Alleviating any fears that Minecraft on PlayStation won’t be supported after the Better Together update arrives on other platforms, Mojang said, “Console Edition will still be getting updated with new features, and those platforms which won’t support the Better Together Update will continue getting updates even after it lands.”
Here’s the full list of 1.52 patch notes on all three PlayStation platforms:
- Added Mini Game Heroes Skin Pack
- Added 7 New Trophies
- Added Biome Scale Slider
- Added Find Balanced Seed option
- Added Llamas, new mobs that can be tamed and ridden, and will form caravans when led.
- Added Parrots. Try letting them ride your shoulder, but be careful what you feed them!
- Added Woodland Mansions, and the mobs that inhabit them: Vindicators, Evokers, and the annoying Vexes that they summon.
- Added Explorer Maps to help you find Ocean Temples and the new Woodland Mansions, and the new Cartographer Villager to sell them to you.
- Added Observer Blocks.
- Added Totem of Undying item.
- Added Curses of Binding and Vanishing.
- Added Spawn Eggs to the Creative Menu for Skeleton Horses, Zombie Horses, Elder Guardians, Strays, Wither Skeletons, Husks, and Zombie Villagers.
- Updated Textures for Mule and Donkey Spawn Eggs.
- Added dyeable beds
- Added display of status effects on the HUD.
- Reduced the amount of Food Bar drain player many actions cause, but increased the drain caused by health regeneration.
- Torches can now be placed on the full-block side of Stairs
- Iron bars, glass panes and fences adjacent to the full-block side of a stair will now visually connect.
- Carpet and snow layers can now be placed on top of upside-down stairs.
- Beds are now bouncy, though they do not completely reduce all fall damage.
- MCCE-3488 – Villager trading broken
- MCCE-4793 – Loose dual wielded item when you die
- MCCE-4731 – Shulker box miss colored in Natural texture pack
- MCCE-4910 – Shulker Boxes on Natural texture pack
- MCCE-4746 – Sleeping with an elytra
- MCCE-3357 – End portals stop appearing after respawned dragon death
- MCCE-2998 – Slime Block Glitch
- MCCE-4715 – Potions firing from dispenser crash.
- MCCE-2744 – Fences Attaching to Nether Brick Fences
- MCCE-3165 – Tutorial World
- MCCE-4830 – Skin-Pack: Magic: The Gathering, Ajani skin has bugs
- MCCE-4840 – Color of shulker box incorrect in Natural texture pack
- MCCE-4834 – skeletons spawn in a 2 high space with trapdoors on ceiling
- MCCE-4663 – Weapon durability shows when interface opacity is low
- MCCE-4727 – Textures wrong
- MCCE-3973 – Donkeys don’t spawn
- MCCE-4710 – Invisible Chat Box
- MCCE-1899 – Squid spawning limit super low…
- MCCE-3386 – Game freezes
- MCCE-2983 – Piston translocation will not work in future versions. Bug?
- MCCE-2479 – It’s possible to step up 1 pixel height from Grass Paths to Farmland blocks.
- MCCE-4644 – Birch boat texture is broken in cartoon texture pack
- MCCE-3352 – No trail after shulker projectile on PS4
- MCCE-3005 – New Minecraft mob attacking heart dropping animation not working on PS4
- MCCE-4518 – Can’t Vote For Battle Maps On PS Vita
The update is also live on Xbox One and Xbox 360, and should hit Nintendo Switch and Wii U within 24 hours.
New Minecraft Update, 1.52, Out on PS4, PS3 & PS Vita