Diablo III Patch 2.6.1 Now Live in North America, Changes Up Skills
There’s a new patch for Diablo III, and it’s currently live in North America. The European and Asian updates should be live in their respective regions soon. This patch includes skill and items changes, and more.
Blizzard provided some patch highlights for this update:
- Class Set Revisions
- We’ve taken a top-down look across all class performance in Greater Rifts, and made several changes to bring as many gameplay styles as close in line to each other as possible, with a focus on the most popular or requested builds.
- Skill Changes
- Several skills have had their overall power buffed, while others have been tweaked for improved playability and performance.
- Item Revisions
- Numerous Legendary items have seen tweaks, yielding increased power for players to enjoy.
Also, here are some details about the changes to Rifts in Adventure Mode:
- Reduced the number of deadends when Rifts choose the Temple of the Firstborn tileset
- Increased the amount of experience and Rift progress granted by the Hematic Disciple
- Increased the amount of experience and Rift progress granted by Blazing Guardians
- Increased the amount of experience and Rift progress granted by Smoldering Constructs
- Reduced the fog effect in the Shrouded Moors tilesets in Rifts
- The large Temple of the Firstborn tileset can no longer be selected for Greater Rifts
- The amount of experience and Rift / Greater Rift progress that Shock Towers provide has been increased
- Shield Pylons no longer reflects damage back to attackers
- Note: Reflecting damage back to attackers caused performance issues when encountering high density.
There is plenty more to read at the official site.
The Diablo III patch is live now.
[Source: Diablo III]