F1 2017 Update 1.10 Tweaks Racing, Read the Patch Notes
A brand new F1 2017 update is now available for download, and it brings with it some changes. New in F1 2017 update 1.10 is some key fixes regarding bugs. For example, players can no longer be disqualified when “behind them did a jump start and drove through them while ghosted.” There are a few extra bonuses (like Xbox One X support on Microsoft’s system) as well.
Check out the F1 2017 update 1.10 patch notes below:
- Safety Car – Fixed the falling too far back system so it will no longer give penalties incorrectly.
- Safety Car – Lapped cars will no longer be able to overtake cars that have lapped them.
- Fixed a bug that meant players could be disqualified when someone behind them did a jump start and drove through them while ghosted.
- Increased the terminal damage threshold from ~7m/s to 15m/s. (The terminal damage threshold is the speed below which you cannot terminally damage your car). 15 metres per second is ~33.5 miles per hour and ~54km/h.
- Fixed a minor graphical issue on the Ray Ban sponsor on the Ferrari.
- Added Xbox One X support. This includes 4K support, 60hz mirrors, upgraded car reflections, shadow filtering and texture filtering.
- Fixed a bug that caused the delta to stop working during a virtual safety car period.
- Fixed a bug that could cause cars to become desynchronised during multiplayer sessions.
- A red “disconnected” cross icon is now displayed next to the name of any player who has not sent network information recently to warn you that there is a connectivity issue.
F1 2017 update 1.10 is available now for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC.
[Source: Race Department]