Iron Banner Returns to Destiny 2 Next Week, Last Chance to Earn Season One Rewards
The second Destiny 2 Iron Banner will go live next week. While it’s the second for console players, this is the first time that PC players will get to take part in the event.
Iron Banner is a week long competitive PVP event where Guardians prove their worth in the Crucible for Lord Saladin for exclusive rewards. The game type this week will be Clash. Iron Banner ends on November 28 at 1 AM Pacific. If you missed the first Destiny 2 Iron Banner, this is what’s different from Destiny 1 and what to expect from the competitive event.
Begins: November 21, 1 AM PST
Ends: November 28, 1 AM PST
What is Iron Banner?
- Combat will be between two teams of four players
- Your fighting abilities, not your power levels, will decide the outcome
- Bounties and Ranks have been replaced with an Iron Banner EngramHow can you compete?
- Complete the Destiny 2 campaign – the only way to reach the Tower
- Visit Lord Saladin in the Tower to begin the Iron Banner Quest
- Launch into the Iron Banner playlistWhat’s in it for you?
- Earn Iron Banner Tokens in every match (earn more if you win)
- Daily and Season Milestones that track your progress to glory
- Claim brand new armor wrought in the forges of the Iron Lords
If you haven’t seen the armor, here’s what you’ll be fighting for: