The January 16 Destiny 2 weekly reset brings Faction Rallies back to the Tower for the first time since Curse of Osiris released. This week’s Flashpoint is in the EDZ, bringing players back to the Cabal and Taken infested area for yet another luminous engram. Don’t forget to purchase Cayde’s treasure maps leading to the chests in this area too.
Destiny 2 Weekly Reset 1/16 – 1/22
Nightfall: The Pyramidion
Echo Mesa, Seek vengeance against the Vex Mind that corrupted Asher’s arm.
Torrent – Boundless power erupts from within. Your abilities recharge much faster.
Timewarp: Zero Hour –The mission timer cannot be extended. Choose your battles carefully.
Speed Of Dark: Complete the Nightfall with at least 5 minutes remaining.
Unbroken: Complete the Nightfall with fewer than 3 deaths.
Siege Engine: Do not allow Brakion to remain shielded for more than 40 seconds before defeating it.
Note: This requires players to own the Curse of Osiris expansion.
Complete public events on Mercury. Make sure to check out our Heroic Public Events guide to get the most credit for doing these public events, and a chance at exotics!
Leviathan Raid Rotation
- Royal Pools
- Pleasure Gardens
- The Gauntlet
Raid Challenge: Royal Pools
Visit Ikora to replay story missions and earn tokens that can be redeemed for rewards.
- 1AU: The time has come to stop the Almighty. Board the ship, and shut down its annihilation weapon.
- Larceny: Break into the Red Legion base and steal the personal shuttle of Thumos the no-longer-Unbroken.
- Deep Storage: (Curse of Osiris mission, must have expansion to play)
Faction Weapons for Sale
Each week, you can buy a certain weapon from each vendor. These weapons require you to have turned in ten reward engrams first before you can purchase them. This total is accounted across all of your time playing Destiny 2, not just this week. These are this week’s weapons for sale.
- Not Yet Available
Every week, the items for sale for Bright Dust at Eververse rotate out. Here are this week’s items.
- Don The Hat Emote (400 Bright Dust)
- Six Shooter Exotic Emote (3250 Bright Dust)
- Avalon Courser Sparrow (600 Bright Dust)
- Edge of the Worlds Ship (500 Bright Dust)
- Symbiosis (Sturm) Ornament (800 Bright Dust)
- Tesla’s Revenge (Wardcliff Coil) Ornament (800 Bright Dust)
- Omega Helmet (1200 Bright Dust)
- Fire Victorious Exotic Shell (2850 Bright Dust)
- Hive Arrival Transmat Effect (650 Bright Dust)
- Xenosilver Shader (40 Bright Dust)
- Dawn and Dusk Shader (40 Bright Dust)
Don’t forget to visit the Tower and pick up any quests or quest items you may need for the week, such as Cayde-6’s treasure maps, which place chests on Mercury this week. You can also head to Mercury to pick up more Lost Verses from Brother Vance to earn forge weapons (Curse of Osiris only).
The Destiny 2 weekly reset occurs every Tuesday morning at 9:00 AM Pacific. The following activities are reset each week, allowing you to earn new rewards for completing them.
- Weekly Milestones
- Call to Arms Crucible Milestone
- Destination Flashpoint Milestone
- Heroic Strike Milestone
- Clan XP Milestone
- Weekly Challenges Milestone
- Ikora Meditations (Replay story)
- Heroic Adventures on Mercury
- Eververse Bright Dust Inventory
- Clan XP Rewards
- Cayde-6 Treasure Maps
- Raid Keys and Rewards
The weekly reset allows you to earn new rewards per character, except the Cayde-6 treasure maps which are account based. Destiny 2 Nightfalls are difficult timer based strikes. Rotating modifiers will allow you to earn additional time in various ways.
There is also a daily reset that occurs at the same time daily, resetting the challenges for each activity and replayable adventures at each patrol location.
Check out our Destiny 2 Leviathan Raid guide to see how best to handle Calus’ challenges. Not ready for the Raid? Our Destiny 2 endgame guide covers how to get yourself leveled up after the campaign is over.