SOE Patches DC Universe Online’s Superhero Cape
Even though DC Universe Online was only released this past week Sony Online Entertainment are hard at work on improvements. Along with adding 2 additional servers, patch 1.02 was just released and makes several improvements upon the game.
The patch offers these improvements for the title:
- General: Added some client performance optimizations.
- Alerts: At the end of Area 51 players should now always find themselves in the same final boss instance as the rest of their group.
- Missions: In the Pest Control mission, Queen Bee has lost her ability to teleport through walls thus preventing player’s from defeating her.
- UI: Elements of the UI should no longer be visible during cutscenes.
- UI: After shape changing the style tab should no longer have “N/A” appearance slots.
- Gameplay: Addressed an issue where players could occasionally fall through the world when zoning or moving around the cities.
- General: Improved client performance and stability.
- Missions: What’s the only thing worse than running into your character’s nemesis in game? Running into a door that won’t open. Players should no longer be foiled by those dastardly doors not opening in instances.