inFamous Trophy Progress Nets You Rewards in inFamous 2
With inFamous 2 gearing up for a blockbuster release this June, Sucker Punch has confirmed that inFamous players who made a small, as well as considerable, progress in the PlayStation 3 exclusive will be rewarded for how much of the original game they completed.
Sucker Punch confirmed the exciting news to IGN, the developer said that upon starting inFamous 2 an option will be presented which reads “import Trophy data.” If you select it, the sequel will then scan your trophies for the original inFamous, and – based on your progress in the game – grant players access to the list below.
- Have good or evil Trophies from Infamous: Start Infamous 2 at level 1 good karma or level 1 evil karma.
- Infamous Trophy for 25 percent of the Blast Shards: Free energy core in Infamous 2.
- Infamous Trophy for 50 percent of the Blast Shards: Two free energy cores.
- Finished Infamous with any karma standing on any difficulty: 1,000 bonus XP for Infamous 2.
- Specific Trophies for Specific Infamous decisions: Reflect side missions, Dead Drops and dialog variety in Infamous 2.
inFamous 2 is currently scheduled for a release on June 7th in the United States and a European release three days later.