Borderlands 2 Gets Yet Another Patch
Coming out just over a week after the last one, this Borderlands 2 patch fixes a lot of issues within the game. One of the biggest of these are the safeguards they have put in place to stop the game from getting stuck on ‘Saving…’ when you save and quite a splitscreen multiplayer game under certain circumstances.
Check out the full patch notes below:
- Fixed player first-person arms appearing too far up or down the screen when in horizontal/vertical split mode.
- Fixed players losing ammo when reloading a savegame with max ammo and a stockpile relic equipped.
- Fixed the vendor UI sometimes showing a count of 1 less item in the player’s backpack than is actually there.
- Fixed fast travel stations from downloadable content sometimes disappearing when loading a saved game.
- Fixed players getting stuck in a white box when two people try to travel at once and one is in a vehicle.
- Allowed players to trade with each other when at maximum backpack capacity if they’re trading the same number of items with each other.
- Fixed clients sometimes losing access to fast travel stations unlocked during co-op progression.
- Fixed the favorite/trash icons on inventory items sometimes disappearing when scrolling the inventory list.
- Added safeguards against the game getting stuck on a ‘Saving…’ prompt when a client with a splitscreen player saves and quits the game under specific rare circumstances.
- Fixed the “has abandoned your struggle!” message sometimes appearing with no player name.
- Fixed mini-map fog-of-war sometimes not uncovering correctly when first loading a saved game as a client.
- Fixed co-op players sometimes spawning at different places after a level transition.
- Fixed an error that could sometimes occur when trying to join a game where the host had recently returned from a downloadable content area.
- Fixed an error where clients would sometimes see certain weapons firing in incorrect directions.
- Fixed a blocker in the “Do No Harm” mission and repaired users already affected by the bug.
- Fixed an issue with savegames sometimes causing the game to stutter / freeze and repaired saves already affected by the bug.
- Made the user’s inventory not jump to the top of the list when using a customization item.
- Fixed a bug with shields that reduce the player’s maximum health not displaying the amount of health reduced on the item card.
- Fixed a bug where some challenges would sometimes re-complete levels 1 through 5 over and over again, granting the user additional ranks and tokens.
- Enemies affected by a Siren’s Thoughtlock ability may now be damaged by other players.
- Fixed an issue where players could sometimes lose their third and fourth weapon slots. Characters who have already lost these slots will be repaired the next time they are loaded.
- Fixed an issue where players were sometimes unable to pick items up after another player had bulk-picked-up a nearby item.
- Fixed occasionally skipping players being added to the “players met” list.
- Fixed network settings staying in LAN mode when reconnecting to PSN after signing out while the game was in an online mode.
- Fixed the Taiwanese currency not displaying correctly in the in-game marketplace.