PlayStation All-Stars Bio: Fat Princess
It’s time for the second PS All-Stars Battle Royale character bio, presented by the Daily Reaction team of Seb and Dan. This time we give up our carefully planned diets and see how much food we can shove into our face, while telling you about Fat Princess, her history and her move list in All-Stars.
Name: Fat Princess
Origin: Being daddy’s little girl can have an unfortunate outcome. When your father is the King, people will get you what you want. And Fat Princess wanted cake. Lots of it. While this does mean she suffers from high blood pressure, cholesterol and asthma, it also means that she is very hard to kidnap, something that her enemies try to do all the time.
Appeared in: Fat Princess, Fat Princess: Fistful of Cakes, PlayStation Home, Pinball Heroes: Fat Princess, PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
Voiced by: Tara Strong
Developed by: Titan Studios, Fun Bits Interactive, SuperVillain Studios
Published by: Sony Computer Entertainment
Oh I can’t stop, I’ll eat you all!!
- Sceptre Bash – ,(Hold first for bigger attack)
- Sceptre Dash – Forward
- Sceptre Slash – Up
- Sceptre Flash – Down
- Sceptre Crash - (Air)
- Sceptre Dash – Forward (Air)
- Sceptre Slash – Up (Air)
- Sceptre Smash – Down (Air)
- Ballerina Spin – – Fat Princess spins in a circle and can be steered left or right. Continuous mashing of will transition into a Butt Stomp.
- Patty Cake – Forward (Mash )
- Ballerina Glide – Up
- Butt Stomp – Down – Fat Princess does an overhead crashdown, stunning enemies in front of her. Hold travel further horizontally.
- Ballerina Kicks - (Air)
- Belly Bounce – Forward (Air)
- Ballerina Glide – Up (Air)
- Butt Stomp – Down (Air)
- Mage Fireball - – A Mage appears and casts a fireball forward.
- Warrior Rush – Forward – A Warrior appears and does a dashing slice.
- Upward Mage Fireball – Up – A Mage appears and casts a fireball upward.
- Worker Bomb Drop – Down – A Worker appears and lays a small bomb.
- Mage Fireball - (Air)
- Warrior Lunge – Forward (Air) A Warrior appears and flies downward diagonally with a slice.
- Upward Mage Fireball – Up (Air)
- Worker Bomb Drop – Down (Air)
Item Pick-up –
- Whirl ‘n Twirl – Right Analog Stick Forward
- Tumble Toss – Right Analog Stick Up
- Belly Drop – Right Analog Stick Down
Evade - + Left Analog Stick
Fat Princess will be playable in PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale on Nov. 20th for PS3 and Vita. Each day we’ll be looking at a different character, so be sure to check out our growing cast list.