Namco Bandai Launching Four Week Sale on the PSN Tomorrow, Artorias of the Abyss Will be 50% off
Running from February 5th (tomorrow) until March 5th, Namco Bandai will be holding a 50% sale on the PlayStation Network that sees games and DLC from the PlayStation 3, PS Vita and PSP discounted.
While the sales on the PSP games can’t really be considered a deal (they’re still $20 each), having the Dark Souls DLC, Artorias of the Abyss, for just $7.50 is very good.
Check out the full list of content below, with sale prices listed and no additional PS+ discount:
- Ridge Racer 7: 3D License Version – $9.99
- Namco Museum Essentials – $4.99
- Noby Noby Boy – $2.49
- One Piece: Pirate Warriors – $24.99
- Ridge Racer – $12.49
- Touch My Katamari – $12.49
- SoulCalibur: Broken Destiny (Vita compatible) – $19.99
- Tekken 6 (Vita compatible) – $19.99
- Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Impact – $19.99
- Dark Souls ‘Artorias of the Abyss’ – $7.49
- Ace Combat: Assault Horizon Various DLC – Ranges from $1.99 – $7.49
- One Piece: Pirate Warriors DLC Pack – $7.49
Will you be buying anything from Namco Bandai during the sale period? Let us know in the comments below.