God of War: Ascension Patch 1.04 Includes Audio Fixes and Level Cap Increase, Launching Soon
The release date of patch 1.04 for God of War: Ascension is yet to be determined, with Sony Santa Monica saying, “We aren’t going to promise a date that isn’t locked, there’s your brutal honesty =) but we’re close nonetheless.” While they can’t tell us when we’ll be applying the new update to our game, SSM did give us an idea of what to expect:
- Every God allegiance level cap increasing from 30 to 40
- With the cap increase, a new item, two new relics, and an ultimate magic will be added for each allegiance
- You can now access your accomplishments in battles from the main menu, which includes death/kill ratios, win percentages, and Trial of the Gods stats
- Bug fixes and other fixes
- Audio drop issues are being fixed
- Further improvements to make getting into matches quicker added daily
Share and Unlock Requirement Fixes
- Addressing the shard issue preventing players from attaining the Spear of Destiny and Barbarian Hammer in version 1.04 (possibly sooner), and have made additional tuning changes, namely on weapon shard drops for some of the rarer weapons, as well as unlock requirements for certain armor pieces, weapon stats, and magics.
More details regarding the Elite levels, DLC, further patch notes, and the 1.04 release date should be arriving soon.
Anything else you’d like to see in patch 1.04? Let us know in the comments below.