PSLS’ Morning Wood Ep. 025: Release Date Blues and GameStop Woes
Welcome to yet another episode of Morning Wood. Part of me can’t believe we’re still going, and without missing a week yet (knock on Wood)! This week we go over the incompetency of some GameStop employees, the PS4 release date and why I’m none to pleased with Sony’s choice, and urge you to send us ideas of gaming related skits that we can do for the show. Enjoy the episode below.
Stuff we talked about:
- Code contest! Email in with the info that we asked to win the PS1 Classic Resident Evil: Director’s Cut, courtesy of Cote.
- Last week’s Metal Gear Solid skit.
- The Bureau: XCOM Declassified being reviewed.
- Some GameStop employees can be absolutely clueless.
- The PS4 release date and why I’m not too happy about it.
Do you have your PS4 pre-ordered? Have you had a bad experience with a GameStop employee giving out misinformation? Tell everyone your awful (or great) GameStop experiences in the comments below and email your crazy gaming skit ideas to MorningWood@PlayStationLifeStyle.net, or follow me on Twitter for additional antics and random madness @FinchStrife. See you next week!