PSLS’ Morning Wood Ep. 075: Too Many Games, Not Enough Photo Modes (Video Fixed)
Welcome to another episode of Morning Wood. This week we get three excellent questions about photo modes, too many games to choose from, and being an early adopter, and we give a shout out to some awesome long time fans of the show and the site.
Stuff we talked about:
- Our absolute love of photo modes in games, and our desire for more. Thanks to Mike for the question!
- We talk about the problem of too many games with too little time. Shout out to Rob for that question!
- Is it bad to have been an early adopter of the PS4? Jonathan is to thank for that one.
- More of just how freaking awesome Rogue Legacy is.
- Rogue Legacy interview with Kenny Lee! Read it!
- D’yani’s coming Road Not Taken review.
- My Metrico review.
- Donate to our Extra Life goal by clicking on the badge below.
What did you think of the questions that were asked this week? Do you have an issue with too many games to choose from? Let us know in the forums, email us at MorningWood@PlayStationLifeStyle.net, or follow and tweet us on the Twitter-verse @FinchStrife and @Dyani. Thanks for watching and we’ll see you next week when you wake up with Morning Wood.