New Watch Dogs Patch Re-Tunes Drinking Games, Adds Replay Options
In response to community feedback, Ubisoft has announced that a new patch went live for Watch Dogs today in North America and Europe (Asia gets it August 26), which changes or improves certain features, and fixes some bugs.
Check out the full list of patch notes below, which are applicable to all platforms:
Single-Player Added Features
- Replay Options – After having completed the main story line, players will now have the option to reset previously played Gang Hideouts and Convoy Missions.
- Drinking Games – The Drinking Games were re-tuned based on community feedback.
Multiplayer Added Features
- Hack Your Friends – You can now select available friends via the grid and hack or tail them without their knowledge. This can be disabled under online options.
- CTOS Mobile – Mobile players disconnecting will no longer result in the gameplay ending for the console/PC player. Console and PC players will play their match to the end and receive some Notoriety points for doing so.
- Multiplayer Bad Behavior – Players who are frequently disconnecting from multiplayer matches will be pooled together and paired only against players with similar online behaviors.
- Poker – Fixed a bug in which players were getting stuck playing poker if they used the camera against the last opponent in a low stakes game.
- Missing Persons Investigations – Fixed instances in which the wrong text was appearing in Portuguese language.