Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel Patch Adds DLC Support, Fixes Issues
Available today on PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360, with the PC receiving it on November 11, is the first post-launch update for Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel.
- Adds support for upcoming downloadable content.
- Athena’s Kinetic Aspis shield will now display properly when charging.
- Save data will now save correctly when two split-screen players choose the same character
- Sound effects for the Boganella weapon will no longer overlap.
- Fixed various issues that caused players to be unable to complete the “Let’s Build a Robot Army,” “Science and Violence,” “Home Sweet Home,” and “Lost Legion Invasion” missions.
- Jack no longer stops moving in front of vending machine during the “Lost Legion Invasion” mission.
- The “I Can Do This Alone” challenge will now properly update.
- Players will no longer spawn in areas that prevent them from advancing the story.
- Fixed an issue where the Lost Legion Fighter and Crew failed to spawn.
More updates and hot fixes are being worked on right now, with these existing hot fixes scheduled to be added in a future update:
- Jack can now better find his way around the moon base during the mission “A New Direction.”
- Doctor Torres will let you out of the aquarium if your party is split up during the mission “Science and Violence.”
- Mechanics have made some adjustments to the Grinder to help it dispense proper weapon types.
- The Titan Robot Production Plant: Entrance is now a discoverable location, allowing players to unlock the Cosmic Completionist trophy/achievement.
- Adjusted gravity on the Moon Buggy to make jumping chasms easier
- Deadlift is now much less likely to block solo Vault Hunters from entering his lair
- Players can now continue their journeys in Tycho’s Ribs and Eleseer and the Fast Travel stations in those levels will unlock once discovered
- Addresses an issue where the objective “Pass through the breach” could fail to advance in the mission “The Beginning of the End”.
Are you going to be buying the Handsome Jack DLC?