DriveClub Update 1.07 Out Now, Adds Photo Mode, Free Tracks & More
Here’s a full list of patch notes:
- Adds Photo Mode to the game. You can enable Photo Mode during gameplay by pressing the right side of the Touch Pad and share your favourite pictures with the Share button.
- Adds three new tracks – all including reverse variants: Yedapalli in India, Los Pelambres in Chile and Wester Ross in Scotland.
- Adds support for the Renault DeZir DRIVECLUB Edition and BMW M5, 2013 to PlayStation Store (available as free download to full game owners from Nov 25-SCEA, 26-SCEE, 27-SCEJ).
Ignition Expansion Pack
- Adds support for the Ignition Expansion Pack – which includes the Ignition Car Pack and Ignition Tour Pack – to PlayStation Store (free download available from Nov 25-SCEA, 26-SCEE, 27-SCEJ).
- The Ignition Car Pack includes 5 new cars: W Motors Lykan Hypersport, Caterham SP/ 300.R, KTM X-Bow R, BMW M4, Renault Twin’Run Concept
- The Ignition Tour Pack includes 11 new Events and 5 new Trophies.
Photo-Finish Tour Pack
- Adds support for the Photo-Finish Tour Pack to PlayStation Store (free download available from Nov 25-SCEA, 26-SCEE, 27-SCEJ).
- The Photo-Finish Tour Pack includes 11 new Events and 5 new Trophies.
- Adds support for two new livery packs to PlayStation Store (free download available from Nov 25-SCEA, 26-SCEE, 27-SCEJ).
- Each Livery Pack contains 5 new livery patterns to customise your cars with.
- Changes have be made to corner cutting, corner penalties & collision penalties for balancing purposes.
- Improves the Server Announcements functionality and implements a restyled screen.
- Adds the ability to manually trigger reset-to-track by pressing the left side of the Touch Pad.
- Adds the ability to view a Club’s current unlocks (Vehicles, Paint Jobs, Club Badge Shapes and Accolade Stickers).
- Integrates Player and Club Cards into various option menus.
- Adds the option to hide and unhide the results screen in order to view the post-race cameras.
- Adds Newest Clubs to the list of potential recipients when sending a Club Challenge.
- Adds the ability to search for a Club by name when sending a Club Challenge.
- Plus a number of minor bug fixes, performance improvements and usability tweaks.
As for those of you unable to create challenges, Evolution said, “The online teams are working on the necessary server improvements that will get challenges up and running smoothly for everybody. We’ll share more news on this soon.“
Evolution went on to say that they still need your feedback to help improve DriveClub:
Please keep sharing your feedback to help us shape future game updates and rest assured that the online teams are still hard at work to keep improving all aspects of online play and server capacity.
No update was given on the status of the DriveClub PlayStation Plus Edition, while the weather update is still scheduled for release this year.
What do you think of patch 1.07?
[Source: Evolution Studios (Facebook)]