Evolution on DriveClub Server Issues: Every Available Team Member is Working on Fixing Them
And here’s a look at all the free content being added with the PlayStation Store updates next week:
Ignition Expansion Pack
- The Ignition Car Pack includes 5 new cars: W Motors Lykan Hypersport, Caterham SP/ 300.R, KTM X-Bow R, BMW M4, Renault Twin’Run Concept
- The Ignition Tour Pack includes 11 new Events and 5 new Trophies.
Photo-Finish Tour Pack
- The Photo-Finish Tour Pack includes 11 new Events and 5 new Trophies.
- “The Photo-Finish tour events use the new tracks.”
- Each Livery Pack contains 5 new livery patterns to customize your cars with.
Evolution Studios added, “Thanks again for your support while we continue to improve server performance and get all of the online features running smoothly.”
Going a little further in-depth on their Facebook page, Evolution talked about how they have a ton of people devoted to fixing the server issues:
Work continues on the server improvements as our priority, and everyone on the team who is able to work on this (or help) is focused exclusively on fixing the server issues.
The other members of the team are working on game updates to make DriveClub better for you and new packs to add more cars, tours and trophies to the game. We’re also working on new features like dynamic weather and replays as well as many other improvements to the game based on your feedback. We’ll give you an update on all of this soon.
The weather update is still scheduled for release this year.